All answers must be in your own words. You only need to read up to page 33.
1. Define "paternalism" (as Conly uses the term) in your own words. (1-2 sentences)
2. Give your own example, not discussed in the reading, of the sort of cognitive bias or problem that paternalistic laws or governmental policies could help deal with. (1-3 sentences)
3. Why is education, or life experience, not enough to solve all the problems that paternalism is supposed to help with? (1-2 sentences)
4. What's the difference between libertarian paternalism and coercive paternalism? (1-3 sentences)
5. Why, according to Conly, is coercive paternalism better? (1-2 sentences)