All answers must be in your own words.
1. What is Constitutional originalism? (1-2 sentences)
2. What are two alternatives to originalism mentioned in the reading? (Scalia mostly talks about non-originalism very generally, but does mention a few specific forms of non-originalism. Explain two) (2-4 sentences)
3. Scalia gives a number of arguments for originalism. Explain the argument you think is the strongest. (1-3 sentences)
4. Scalia says originalism is "the librarian who talks too softly."
a. What does he mean by this? (1-3 sentences)
b. Why does he think that this is better than "talking too loudly?" (1-3 sentences)
5. What do you think about originalism?