All answers must be in your own words. You only have to read through page 24.
1. Why, according to Agustin, does the law about prostitution not really matter, except symbolically? (1-3 sentences)
2. Why might someone think that there is moral value in laws that are purely symbolic? (1-2 sentences)
3. The paper discusses several arguments for the abolitionist position. Explain the argument you think is best.
4. Why do you think regulation of the sex trade in the Netherlands have roughly the same effect as attempts to abolish the sex trade in Sweden?
5. In theory, prostitution can be a victimless act. In practice, to what extent is it? Explain. You may want do a bit of research on this.